Consulting • foreign rights • representing
Art Lighthouse Agency- A.L.A. „cares” upon the IP rights of the domestic right holders abroad, as well as foreign right holders in Serbia, throughout the region:
- Consulting intellectual property right holders implying foreign element;
- Concluding licensing IP agreements implying foreign element;
- Concluding copyright and labor agreements and paying compensations implying foreign element;
- Representing intellectual property right holders before competent administrative authority in Serbia;
- All inclusive agent taking care of intellectual property of individuals as well as good will of companies implying foreign element;
- Expertise in the field of intellectual property and representing (associate lawyer of the A.L.A);
- Expert witnessing in legal proceedings of intellectual property and representing (associate lawyer of the A.L.A);
- Escrow agent (software source code) implying foreign element;
- Depositing author's works and subject matters of related rights in English language
EXPERT WITNESSES FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ARBITAR IN ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS ON THE REGISTRATION OF .RS INTERNET DOMAINS WITHIN THE SERBIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
EXPERT FOR ISO 9001:2008 STANDARDS FOR SYSTEM QUALITY MANAGEMENT JUQS
• A.L.A. carries out correspondence in English, in order to obtain foreign license for using copyrights for domestic users and vice versa.
• . A.L.A, in the cooperation with associate lawyer, carries on legal proceedings before the competent court - as well direct service of the expert witnessing in IP court cases.
• User of author's work has an option to transfer royalty payment through the Agency, by transfer of amount in equivalent value of dinars, after which the Agency gives instructions for transferring royalty payment in agreed currency to copyrights owner's account.
• One of the Agency's activities is the placement of domestic authors and intellectual property rights owners to markets in foreign countries.
- A.L.A. represents domestic authors in all affairs related to the use of their works abroad, from conclusion of corresponding Agreement to transfer of agreed royalty payment in net value to authors' dinars or foreign currency accounts.
PROTECTION OF DOMESTIC AUTHORS AND RIGHT HOLDERS ABROAD
- A.L.A. obtains Certificates issued by the Tax Authority of contracting country (foreign authors' works), i.e. by domestic Tax Authorities (in cases of use of domestic authors' works abroad).
- Due to Certificates issued by the Tax Authority, author's royalties are taxed only in the resident country of the author, and double taxation of authors' royalties is avoided.
- Works can be registered by the Art Lighthouse Agency - A.L.A. in English language.